The Board of Wessels Living History Farm wishes to express our deepest sense of gratitude and admiration to our community supporters, such as yourself, for your generous gifts of time, talents, and/or financial support!
The mission of Wessels Living History Farm is to preserve the history and provide education to our guests relating to the evolution of agriculture and represent life on a Nebraska family farm through classes, demonstrations, activities and displays.
In 2018 we will have welcomed 1,470 students to the farm, providing a unique opportunity to foster within those students an appreciation and curiosity about those involved in agriculture. Our efforts have realigned to cultivating an interest in agriculture and garnering support for our state and local communities.
Our success is reliant on your continued support. As you plan your year-end giving, please consider a tax-deductible gift to Wessels Living History Farm. No gift is too small, and all gifts are appreciated.
Thank you for your consideration,
The Wessels Board
As our donors are vital to the future of Wessels Living History Farm, our plaques listing financial donors are displayed proudly in the church. Names are listed under the level representing the total accumulated support from each donor. The levels and benefits are as follows:
Harvest Donor- $10,000 & Above
- Your company or family name listed on signage near the entrance of the museum as Harvest Donors, in addition to the benefits of a Gold Donor.
Gold Donor- $5,000 – $9,999
- Company logo and link to your website from Wessels site, or family name listed.
- Free use of facility for a company or family event.
Silver Donor – $1,000 – $4,999
- Name listed on Wessels website.
Bronze Donor – $100 – $999
- Satisfaction of knowing you are helping the farm.
The following are examples of how your gifts help the farm:
- $1,485 … will cover maintenance and repairs for the organ and piano in the church for one year.
- $800… will maintain the lawn for a month
- $460… will cover operating expenses for one day.
- $150… will cover a visit from the veterinarian.
- $115… will get an antique tractor running again.
* Sponsorship information for 2019 events and projects are available upon request.